Monday, October 10, 2011

Ciara : Neutrogena Wave

Last weekend, I went to the supermarket with friends with no intention of buying anything until I saw the Neutrogena Wave. Apparently, the normal soap and water routine for washing the face is already out.



The Wave is a small water resistant device that provides deep cleansing and gentle exfoliation. It is battery operated and you have to put a pad  for each use. The best part is it is inexpensive, for only AED 52.00 (that's around Php 600.00 and later on I found out its cheaper in Manila. Hehe.), it comes with 15 pads and a battery.

I immediately tried it as soon as I got home. I could say that it is really effective in removing make-up completely but I have a little doubt about the "gentle exfoliation". Nevertheless, I still like it. I will continue to use it for the following days unless I get a breakout ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment