Saturday, June 4, 2011

Ciara : Chanel Chance Eau Tendre

Behold my latest scent addiction – Chanel Chance Eau Tendre. It was given as a gift a to me last month and I told myself that I will only use it on “special occasions”. But it was love at first whiff, so I’ve been using it every other day. I can’t even begin to describe how it smells, thanks to Google --  “An unexpected mingling of grapefruit and quince meets the crispness of fresh green notes, while a trace of Jasmine Absolute lingers in the air. Gently warmed by a sheer veil of White Musk, at once, innocent and seductive”

The only downer is that the scent fades easily. That or maybe I’m already immune to the scent barely noticing its still there since I only put on perfume in the morning and I don’t reapply in between.



No comments:

Post a Comment